Welcome to eServices
Welcome to eServices, which is the HRD/Workers' Compensation web site that provides access to Workers’ Compensation information online. For eServices assistance, please call Russell Gilfus at (617) 878-9778 or send an email to WC-eServices@hrd.state.ma.us
WC eServices -- New Users
To login to WC eServices you need to:
1. Create a User Profile
2. Be Approved By Workers’ Compensation
- Click on the "Register New User" button on the left bar, or click "New User? Create User Profile" link at the bottom of the login window (above).
- Enter your information.
- Select the type of Workers’ Compensation information that is relevant to you. The roles are Adjuster, Finance, and Utilization Review.
- Review the Login Help document which will walk you through how to create your User Profile.
Once your User Profile form is submitted, you will receive approval to login to WC eServices via email.
- Use your email address and your password to login.
- Refer to these documents which will help you access your information based on your assigned role(s).
This site also features downloadable forms, answers to frequently asked
questions, contact information and links to other related sites.
The Workers' Compensation Unit manages claims for the Commonwealth's workforce
(excluding the uniformed State Police) in compliance with Chapter 152 of the